Commissioner For Oath

If you need toswear an affidavit, or take statutory declaration in England & Wales, Bridgeway Solicitors who have current practising certificates (issued by the
SRA) are entitled to administer an oath, can assist you in swearing and affirming your documents. We also provide services certifying true copy of the original or attestation of other legal documents.

To arrange your appointment with a qualified solicitor, simply contact us.